Welcome to Powerful Living Diabetes
- Are you looking for ways to learn about type 2 diabetes in easy to understand language?
- Have you been informed you have borderline diabetes?
- Do you have a family history of type 2 diabetes?
- Are you currently a person living with diabetes who has complications associated with poorly controlled diabetes?
I’m Dr. Eno Nsima-Obot. I’m a board certified primary care physician, as well a professional life coach. Combined I bring over 15 years of experience in the health and wellness industry. I have spent countless hours coordinating the care of, educating, coaching, counseling championing the efforts of the thousands of patients living with type 2 diabetes whom I had the privilege of being their primary care physician. I’m also a published author of a book helping people living with type 2 diabetes to live more powerfully.
I can help you to-
- Create permanent shifts in how you live with diabetes, so that you are better able to thrive.
- Reduce the paralyzing sense of fear and overwhelm that comes with being diagnosed type 2 diabetes.
- Understand how to better manage diabetes so that you reduce your risk of complications.
- Become an ambassador for living with healthy blood sugars.
I have a select group of slots available to work with clients, either in a group setting or privately–via the Internet or on the phone.
So, if this describes you and you’d like to learn more about working with me, fill out the form below and I will schedule a FREE NO OBLIGATION 30-minute telephone strategy session with you.
To learn more about my coaching programs please click here.
To your Health and Wellbeing,
She graduated from medical school in 1987 with several awards in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Clinical Pharmacology and General Surgery. She is passionate about placing a human touch to healthcare and was the recipient for the quarterly award for compassion when she worked as a primary care physician with a large multi-specialty medical group in Chicago.
As a professional life coach, Dr. Eno is committed to helping woman living with chronic illnesses such as type 2 diabetes achieve optimal health and wellbeing, so that they are able to experience a more wholesome life.
She is also an author of a book on diabetes, designed to educate people about diabetes in an easy to understand way. To download a free preview of her book, click here.
Latest posts by Dr. Eno (see all)
- How fiber can help reach healthy blood sugar levels in type 2 diabetes – October 7, 2013
- Let’s get walking 10,000 steps a day!! – June 27, 2013
- Some Exciting New Updates To Share – June 24, 2013
- Why do people living with diabetes need to build a support system? – April 8, 2013
- Five New Year Resolutions to healthy blood sugar control – January 18, 2013