Health Fitness Articles Educate You about a Better Way of Life
Health fitness articles educate you on ways to incorporate an active lifestyle and also wellness into your life.
There are a variety of sources to read from. This allows you to gain great knowledge of the principles of health and fitness. Never take just one authority’s or one expert’s word on health and wellness. Information changes frequently and what was yesterday’s rave in terms of the greatest fitness trend may be today’s disdain. It is important to get information from reputable sites; however it is more important to practically apply what you read about into your life.
Make Simple Small Changes:
As a wellness coach, I encourage my clients to look at making simple small changes in their lives and the same is true of health fitness despite what you may read in articles.
- Always engage in wide reading on this vast subject matter so that you get a complete vision. There are many so-called “experts” in the field. However by spending the time to review different viewpoints, you can come up with what works for you. Remember inasmuch as the information may be presented differently, the principles of health related fitness remain the same.You will probably do a lot of your reading online. So, you can recognize an accurate, high quality wellness site by finding one that has a comprehensive view, including many different health fitness articles that cover the entire spectrum of related matters. Muscle and bone endurance and strength, cardio-vascular fitness, flexibility, diet, different body types, organ health, and psychological wellness are just some of the aspects that are covered in health related fitness articles.
- Too often we tend to focus on issues such as how to reduce heart attacks or reduce weight or achieve an ideal body image, cholesterol or control blood pressure etc. Inasmuch as these are important aspects overall, I would also encourage you to review articles that also focus on the other deeper aspect of overall health and wellness- your spiritual, mental and psychological health.
Through wide and comprehensive reading of health fitness articles you will also be able to dispel certain widespread fitness delusions that scores of people maintain such as:
*Delusion: If you build muscle, but then take some time off from your workout regimen to give yourself physical or mental rest, that muscle will turn into fat.
*Fact: muscle does not turn into fat and fat does not turn into muscle. Metabolism is not alchemy.
*Delusion: Women should not do muscle-building workouts because they will become bulky like men and, for women, that’s ugly.
*Fact: Women can do plenty of muscle-building/strengthening exercises and not get bulky like a man, because they don’t have the high levels of testosterone that men do. This also helps reduce osteoporosis.
You can probably see the great education in the principles of health fitness articles that you’ll get from wide reading. Why not start today?
Latest posts by Dr. Eno (see all)
- How to get unstuck and become unstoppable - March 20, 2014
- What if having a great life was your only job? - July 17, 2013
- Ep 78- When is no news from your healthcare provider ever good news? - April 24, 2013
- The gift of caring for a loved one with a chronic illness - March 20, 2013
- Ep 77- Women’s Heart Health and Spirtuality - February 13, 2013