Join Dr. Eno at one of her upcoming events!
Click on any of the events below to learn more and for event registration information.
Born in London and raised in Nigeria, Dr. Eno Nsima-Obot is a board certified Internal Medicine Physician, with over 20 years of experience in the health & wellness industry. She graduated from medical school in 1987 with several awards in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Clinical Pharmacology and General Surgery. She is passionate about placing a human touch to healthcare and was the recipient for the quarterly award for compassion when she worked as a primary care physician with a large multi-specialty medical group in Chicago. As a professional life coach, Dr. Eno is committed to helping woman living with chronic illnesses such as type 2 diabetes achieve optimal health and wellbeing, so that they are able to experience a more wholesome life. She is also an author of a book on diabetes, designed to educate people about diabetes in an easy to understand way. To download a free preview of her book, click here.
Latest posts by Dr. Eno (see all)
- How to get unstuck and become unstoppable - March 20, 2014
- What if having a great life was your only job? - July 17, 2013
- Ep 78- When is no news from your healthcare provider ever good news? - April 24, 2013
- The gift of caring for a loved one with a chronic illness - March 20, 2013
- Ep 77- Women’s Heart Health and Spirtuality - February 13, 2013
There are no upcoming events to display at this time.