In February it’s all about women’s heart health awareness. Heart disease is the second leading cause of death amongst women. Even as a medical professional I am often in awe at the lifesaving techniques we have to treat heart disease. And yet I am keenly aware of the fact that as physicians we only heal the physical condition.
As a physician as well as a coach, my commitment is to assist my patients as well as clients to heal on all dimensions. And so when it comes to heart health, it is particularly important that we should not neglect the spiritual aspect of heart disease.
In this video, I go into how spiritual awareness plays a role not only in healing heart disease, but also preventing it.
You may also enjoy the following articles:
What do you think? Do you see a link between the health of your heart and your spirituality? Is a spiritual practice important in your overall wellbeing? I Are there relationships that you need to heal to mend your heart?
Life is short. Live it well.
To your Health and Wellbeing,
Latest posts by Dr. Eno (see all)
- How to get unstuck and become unstoppable - March 20, 2014
- What if having a great life was your only job? - July 17, 2013
- Ep 78- When is no news from your healthcare provider ever good news? - April 24, 2013
- The gift of caring for a loved one with a chronic illness - March 20, 2013
- Ep 77- Women’s Heart Health and Spirtuality - February 13, 2013