DIGITAL PRODUCTS SUCH AS E-BOOKS OR MP3, AUDIOS, CDs, DVDs
Please note that digital download links are usually valid for 24 hours. If the link should expire before you download your product, simply contact us at email@example.com
You may only return a digital product for a refund or replacement only if it does not perform as described or has an error or defect.
Please submit your request within 7 days of purchase to firstname.lastname@example.org
Refunds will not be granted in situations of purchase abuse.
TANGIBLE INFORMATION PRODUCTS SUCH AS BOOKS
If for any reason, you not entirely happy with your purchase, simply return it to us within 21 days and we will cheerfully issue a full refund less shipping and handling costs No questions asked.
To request a refund, simply contact us at email@example.com with your purchase details within twenty one (21) days of your purchase.
Be sure to include your name and the email address that you used to place the order.
OUR COMMITMENT TO CUSTOMER SATISFACTION
We are committed to 100% customer satisfaction. We are constantly improving our products and quality of service. So you do have the option of telling us why you are requesting a refund.
We take customer feedback very seriously and use this to constantly improve our products and quality of service.
If you need to cancel a live event (such as a seminar or retreat), refunds will be issued in the following manner:
• 100% refund 60 days or more to the event start date.
• If less than 60 days but more than 30 days to event start date, you will be charged a 15% cancellation and processing fee.
• If less than 30 days to event start date no refunds.
• Event tickets are fully transferable at any point in time.
To request a refund or transfer please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• We require a 60-day notice of cancellation for our private (one on one) coaching program. This notice should be emailed to email@example.com. Due to the intricate nature of coaching, you will continue to work with your coach during that period of time. The goal will be geared towards completion and preparing you for what’s next in your life.
• We require a 30-day notice of cancellation for our group coaching programs. This notice should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will continue to have access to the group and it’s resources during the 30-day period.
• You will be billed by the first of the month for coaching. Payments are due no later than the 5th of every month. Thereafter a 10% late fee will be assessed your account.
• In event that you should need to cancel a private coaching session there is 24-hour cancellation policy. Should you fail to give notice, you will be charged for a full session. If your coach is able to you will have the option of a makeup session during the same week. Otherwise, please work with your coach to come up with a schedule for the following week.
• No more than 2 sessions can be cancelled in a 30-day period.
• If more than 2 sessions are cancelled then you will be charged for one full session.
Latest posts by Dr. Eno (see all)
- How to get unstuck and become unstoppable - March 20, 2014
- What if having a great life was your only job? - July 17, 2013
- Ep 78- When is no news from your healthcare provider ever good news? - April 24, 2013
- The gift of caring for a loved one with a chronic illness - March 20, 2013
- Ep 77- Women’s Heart Health and Spirtuality - February 13, 2013